The Atomos Ninja Ultra is a 5.2-inch, 1000nit HDR monitor-recorder designed for seamless use with a wide range of DSLR and mirrorless cameras. When mounted to a camera, the Ninja Ultra offers advanced monitoring abilities and RAW recording that will bring your creativity to life in every project — whether it be cinematic or social media.
- Lightweight, tough and reliable monitor recorder with advanced monitoring and recording features
- Capture in ProRes RAW up to 8K 30P, 6K 60P & 4K 120P
- Flexible codec choice – ProRes RAW, ProRes, DNxHD & H.265 (HEVC) – all for free!
- Dual RAW record for Camera to Cloud workflows – capture 4Kp60 ProRes RAW & H.265 simultaneously
- New AtomOS 11 improves memory management, boosts responsiveness, and unleashes new features
- Publish directly from the cloud with 4K H.265 Camera to Cloud mode
- Faster and stronger connectivity with Wi-Fi 6E
- New monitoring tools to arrange in advance recording & playback w/RecordAssist & PlayBackAssist
- Mount Type: Camera Mounts
- Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080
The monitor-recorder is lightweight at just 360g, even with its camo-color polycarbonate body and clear interface. This is the ultimate field monitor for on-the-go creators, with an accurate screen display and compact design for easy mounting on any rig.
The monitor also has a built-in AtomX expansion port offering an ecosystem of SDI connectivity and NDI workflows compatible with cameras from Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, RED, ARRI, and more.
The Atomos Ninja Ultra can record up to ProRes RAW up to 8k30p, 6k60p, and 4k120p, as well as Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, and H.265 (HEVC). The monitor also allows for dual RAW recording for Camera to Cloud workflows, so you can capture RAW footage and H.265 simultaneously.
New tools, such as RecordAssist and PlayBackAssist, provide even more ways to arrange your footage and play it back easily. The monitor also supports automatic matching file names, timecode, and record trigger from camera brands such as Canon, Sony, ARRI, and RED.