About this item
- 🎤【Hi-Fi Audio Quality】Hollyland Lark C1 2-Person Wireless Lavalier Microphone is an ultra-compact and lightweight System, ideal for audio recording on mobile phones. With a 48 kHz sample rate and 16 bits depth, Lark C1 delivers crystal-clear digital audio with rich details and smart noise cancellation in 20 Hz-20 kHz frequency response.
- 🎙【Noise Cancellation & APP Operation】Lark C1 wireless recording mic comes with a noise cancellation button. Click on it, you can block out unwanted ambient noises. 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩 on your phone, you can easily select Strong or Weak noise cancellation levels. Volume control, mic battery monitoring, and system upgrade are also offered in the APP.
- ❗❗【1 Year Warranty & Customer Services】 Hollyland microphones have 𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 and perfect after-sale system, please refer to the User Manual or contact us directly if you have any issues. Besides, you can also DM 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝_𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 at any time, Hollyland will help you solve the problems.
- 📢【Plug-and-Play & 650FT Transmission & 32H Duration】Lark C1 wireless lavalier microphone is ready to use out of the box. No tedious operations. Lark C1 mic supports a stable audio transmission range of up to 650ft with only 0.08s latency. Each mic can last for 8 hours. With a charging case and 2 mics, the system can work for 32 hours—ideal for a full-day audio recording.
- 🔊【Recording While Charging & Speaker Play with RX Plugged】Lark C1 wireless lapel mic supports charging during use. You can charge your phone with the RX connected to a power source via the USB-C female charging port. C1 supports audio playback on the phone speaker. 𝐍𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐗, you can check the audio quality in time. This function can be enabled in the LarkSound app.
- 🔔【Using Tips】Lark C1 wireless microphone is compatible with most Android phones with a USB-C port. You need to enable OTG in the phone setting if the RX’s power light is not on when connected to a phone. To record in some apps like TikTok/Instagram, you need to turn off the Speaker Play function from the LarkSound app. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.